jeudi 22 mai 2014

Barbie 1986 / 1986 Barbie

1987 (1985 1984) 1983

Quoi de neuf en 1986 ?
What was new in 1986 ?




















Je n'ai pas eu le catalogue de 1985, ni 1984. Mais, voici un lien très intéressant ici.
I did not have the catalog of 1985 or 1984. But, here's a very interesting link here.

Et c'était aussi le temps du Club des Amies de Barbie.

13 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Hello from Spain: I like to see the photos of the 1986 vintage catalogs We keep in touch.

The grandmommy a dit…

Wow! I would play with any of those today!

Unknown a dit…

those old catalogues are very cute!

~*Chantelle*~

Vanessa a dit…

These are some of my favorite posts of yours. I was graduating from high school in 1986, so I wasn't doing much with dolls at the time. I have since acquired about 5 of the items you show here. It's nice to get more info about the items. I would love to have that Cabriolet car and that camper.

Lindaivette38 a dit…

Que bonitos catalogos, que chiquita era y aun los recuerdo.

Shasarignis a dit…

1986 was a great year in the Barbie world. And it was my favorite year to have a lot of toys.

Shasarignis a dit…

Me too when you want !

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you Chantelle !

Shasarignis a dit…

Me too I wanted the Cabriolet and the camper when I was a child !

Shasarignis a dit…

Muchas Gracias !

Unknown a dit…

Very helpfull, thank you !

Un soupçon de magie a dit…

Que de souvenirs!!! Toutes les poupées de mon enfance!!! <3
Un énorme merci!!!

Shasarignis a dit…

Merci d'avoir pris de votre temps pour me laisser votre gentil commentaire.

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...