samedi 4 janvier 2014

Famille Perrin FR / FR Perrin Family



Voici les sœurs Perrin : Véronique et Vanessa. Elles sont magnifiques.
Here the sisters Perrin Véronique and Vanessa. They are beautiful.




Je trouve qu'elles se ressemblent.

Elles ont aussi un frère, Romain Perrin, que j'espère avoir un jour.
They also have a brother, Romain Perrin, I hope to have him someday.

Elles ont aussi une cousine, Eugenia Perrin Frost.
They also have a cousin, Eugenia Perrin Frost.

12 commentaires:

Vanessa a dit…

Your ladies are beautiful. Good luck getting the other family members.

Unknown a dit…

Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures. I like the outfits. They are very beautiful and elegant .. Keep in touch

María Pilar Bernal Maya a dit…

beautiful dolls and dresses
kss
new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/pink-and-burgundy.html

Unknown a dit…

Que chicas mas guapas me encanta la piroja. Te invito a mi blog http://cosasdecosturadecarmele.blogspot.com


Besossss

Unknown a dit…

Hello, I love Your creations, what a talented job! I've added Your link to my favorite blogs-list (my blog: http://lifeinrosemaryhill.blogspot.hu)
Best regards from Hungary!

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you so much Vanessa, I hope I will have the brother this year.

Shasarignis a dit…

Muchas Gracias Marta !

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you Marta, and I realy like your blog !

Shasarignis a dit…

Gracias Carmen !

Shasarignis a dit…

Helo Rosemary, it's so nice of you to add my on your list. Thank you so much ! And you have a very nice story ! I like it !

Maboitemlle a dit…

Bonsoir c'est moi Clara,

vous avez raison, elle sont ressemblantes aux yeux ;D

Au plaisir de vous lire !

Shasarignis a dit…

Bonjour Clara,
Je les aime vraiment et j'espère avoir leur frère cette année.

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...